Hey, been a long time, huh? Well, um, I checked out for a bit, and it’s now April. Crazy. So here’s a list of things I’ve been meaning to write.
- How to have a dinner club with 8 adults and 1 tiny child
- What’s in my purse, and how did it get there?
- On Being a “Strong Person”
- How can I eat the cheese and still lose weight? How, I ask you?
- Poached eggs make everything better, amiright?
- Dinner Club evolution and introductions
- Who are you and what do you want from me? Sorry, that was mean. I meant, hello! What would you like me to read?
- On Responsibility – Who is responsible and legally responsible
- How to Review a Restaurant (Or, Don’t Yell Hey Lauren When You See Me at a Restaurant, In Case I’m Reviewing It)
- What I’ve been eating lately – restaurants, blogs, food recaps – short recaps
- I bought a new bra, and that is apparently cause for celebration
- My dentist is a perfectionist, and my wallet is paying the price
Random, I know. I guess what I’m saying is that I want to blog about the things I want to blog about, not just food. More just…everything in my life. Do you like that? Do you want to read that? Ah, who am I kidding, I don’t really care. I’ll write about it anyway. Hope you stick around, weirdos!